- Lead Retrieval for Exhibitors: Strategies for Trade Show Success
- How the 10-5 Rule Creates Kinder, More Welcoming Event Experiences
- Are Exhibitors Abandoning Trade Show Lead Retrieval?
- 6 Valuable Insights That Helped Shape PCMA Convening Leaders 2020
- 3 Noteworthy Trends for Event Strategists to Explore in 2020
Tag Archives: kastner
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur Marriott and the PCMA Foundation joined forces, along with Fahrenheit 212, to update research on top trends impacting meetings and events.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur The investment to design remarkable live event experiences is steep and getting steeper – not to mention the countless hours (and dollars) spent in hopes of acquiring new attendees.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur Tribalization (aka “Take Me to My Peeps”) has ruled supreme at many events. And let’s face it – our brains are hard-wired to prefer mingling with like-minded people. People of the same … Continue reading