- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: kastner
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur Marriott and the PCMA Foundation joined forces, along with Fahrenheit 212, to update research on top trends impacting meetings and events.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur The investment to design remarkable live event experiences is steep and getting steeper – not to mention the countless hours (and dollars) spent in hopes of acquiring new attendees.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur Tribalization (aka “Take Me to My Peeps”) has ruled supreme at many events. And let’s face it – our brains are hard-wired to prefer mingling with like-minded people. People of the same … Continue reading