- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: keynote speaker
Post authored by De-De Mulligan, Chief Content Strategist for Mulligan Management Group You and your team have been trying to book a big-name, big draw keynote speaker for years. Finally, the stars align, and their bureau and booking agent say … Continue reading
Chances are good that your event is not the only one of its kind. That means your potential attendees may have to pick your event or another, which also means someone wins and someone loses.
Post authored by Todd Belebczuk, Marketing Specialist at Experient Coauthored by Neal Shiller, Vice President of the International Speakers Bureau A few years ago, I had the unfortunate displeasure of attending a college commencement ceremony that had a terrible keynote … Continue reading