- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: lead capture
Post authored by Siobhan Connellan, Director, Exhibitor Services Operations at Experient Many exhibitors find themselves in a quandary as they fine-tune and activate their trade show strategy. Diminishing budgets, rising costs, logistics and travel complexities, managing staffing, and keeping up … Continue reading
I recently attended a meeting for exhibitors held by a large show organizer about six weeks before their event. The purpose was to give representatives from exhibiting companies a chance to hear presentations from experts on image, social media, and tradeshow marketing. Continue reading