- Giving Back: How Your Event Can Make a Difference
- 5 Smart Tips to Show Gratitude to Your Event Team Year-Round
- Invaluable Lessons From One of the Year’s Biggest Events
- Reinvention: Tearing Your Event Down and Rebuilding it Better [Podcast]
- Is It Possible to Generate Event Housing Revenue Without Risk?
Tag Archives: live events
It’s been nearly a month since dust of IMEX America has settled, yet still we find ourselves thinking about some of the incredible connections and insights we experienced.
Our work culture has become far more virtual than ever before. With so many people working from remote locations and travel being more difficult given the distances from which people work, streaming events and having those events be interactive is … Continue reading
Post authored by Justin Mizel, Account Manager, Experient Live Events I am so fortunate to be a part of the Live Events team at Experient. We are a team that embodies innovation and a passion for finding strategic solutions to … Continue reading
Giving your guests comprehensive information and clear direction about their housing options has proven to be very lucrative for live events. Post authored by Lynn Wirch, Director of Operations, Live Events I began working with our live event clients on … Continue reading