- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: logistics
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Strategist & Workshop Designer No doubt, many have heard tales of the rock band Van Halen’s requests for M&Ms in their dressing room. I heard them, too, but I never grasped the brilliant … Continue reading
Post authored by William F. Reed, FASAE, CMP, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales at Experient To outsource or not to outsource? Chances are, if you are responsible for your organization’s meetings, conferences, tradeshows or events, you’ve probably asked yourself … Continue reading