- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: onsite
If you described the role of an event project manager as “busy,” you may just win the award for Understatement of the Year. “Busy” doesn’t even scratch the surface.
It’s no secret that the life of a meeting and event manager is stressful and challenging. But for all the frustration and aggravation it can cause, it can also be one of the most rewarding career paths you could imagine.