- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: personas
Talking about how experience design transforms events is one thing. Actually applying those principles to your own event is even more challenging, but also more rewarding.
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing Do you believe in magic?