- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
- Events as a Bridge to Ease Generational Friction & Enrich Collaboration
- How to Increase Event Attendance by Identifying New Sources
- Lead Retrieval for Exhibitors: Strategies for Trade Show Success
- How the 10-5 Rule Creates Kinder, More Welcoming Event Experiences
Tag Archives: planning
Post authored by De-de Mulligan, President, Chief Content Strategist, Mulligan Management Group. One of the most effective ways to ensure the long-term health of your event is to convert first-time guests into loyal, life-long fans. But you can’t do that … Continue reading
No one is immune. At some point in their careers, all meeting and event planners will have a horror story they won’t soon forget.
What if I told you to treat your guests like sports fans? What if you used some of the same elements sports teams use when designing event experiences?
It’s no secret that the life of a meeting and event manager is stressful and challenging. But for all the frustration and aggravation it can cause, it can also be one of the most rewarding career paths you could imagine.
Sometimes we can’t see the forest through the trees. We forget how incredible we are as a whole because we are so steeped in the weeds of our everyday existence. Keeping a plethora of tasks moving at the right pace, … Continue reading
The podcast nation continues to experience steady growth, with some of the biggest gains happening thanks to people tuning in from their vehicles. So says Edison Research, in their report, The Podcast Consumer 2018, just released a couple of weeks … Continue reading