- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: podcast
“Creative Thinking” is the theme running through episode five of The VIP Lounge, as we interview two creative dynamos: Jamie Murdock and Susan Robertson.
In Episode No. 4 of The VIP Lounge podcast, we tackle two of the hottest topics across the meetings and events industry right now: Experience design and behavioral data.
For this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we caught up with Thad Lurie, Vice President of Operations and Chief Information Officer at EDUCAUSE. We wanted to learn more about the exciting initiatives he’s spearheading to leverage data insights to … Continue reading
Event professionals have always been on-the-go types, but in today’s fast-paced world, many are moving even faster, as they navigate through a myriad of details to orchestrate remarkable events. That’s why we launched The VIP Lounge, a podcast designed to … Continue reading