- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: rachel
Post authored by Rachel Stephan, Event Marketing Strategist, sensov/ event marketing When it comes to trade show lead retrieval, lots of exhibitors have decided to exercise an abundance of caution and not initiate a strategy. They’re letting valuable sales leads … Continue reading
You’d be surprised how many event strategists aren’t using the basics to prepare each year. Are you doing what is necessary to ensure you’re growing your event attendance.