- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: radical candor
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Sales and Marketing In my previous post on escalation, I shared my thoughts about how escalation, when deployed properly, can be an extremely effective method to improve communications – within teams, with clients and … Continue reading
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Strategic Sales & Marketing One of my favorite superhero movie quotes comes from Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben in Spiderman… ”With great power comes great responsibility.” This is also true in business and like traditional … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re exploring a kaleidoscope of topics, including digital disruption, experience design, and nurturing high-performing event teams who collaborate beautifully.