- NEVER Publish Your Registration and Housing Sites and Run [Podcast]
- Blazing New Trails in Esports: The Life of a Live Events Strategist
- 3 Tips to Boost Your Event Content on Social Media
- Event Magic Happens at the Intersection of Data St. and Design Ave.
- Great Event Experiences Start With Your Registration & Housing Site
Tag Archives: radical candor
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Sales and Marketing In my previous post on escalation, I shared my thoughts about how escalation, when deployed properly, can be an extremely effective method to improve communications – within teams, with clients and … Continue reading
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Strategic Sales & Marketing One of my favorite superhero movie quotes comes from Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben in Spiderman… ”With great power comes great responsibility.” This is also true in business and like traditional … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re exploring a kaleidoscope of topics, including digital disruption, experience design, and nurturing high-performing event teams who collaborate beautifully.