- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: returning guests
Post authored by De-de Mulligan, President, Chief Content Strategist, Mulligan Management Group. One of the most effective ways to ensure the long-term health of your event is to convert first-time guests into loyal, life-long fans. But you can’t do that … Continue reading