- 3 Hottest Event Destinations in North America Right Now
- Event Trends to Watch from Michael Dominguez & Wisdom@Work: The VIP Lounge
- The Future of Experience Design: 2 Mins With David Peckinpaugh
- How Event Behavioral Data Advances SFA’s Growth Strategy
- Endings Matter: Event Programming Insights from Dan Pink
Tag Archives: room rates
Event professionals are no strangers to change, especially when it comes to housing & room block issues. It’s something we deal with regularly, as we strive to diffuse disruptive threats to keep our events on a more prosperous growth track.
Two vital topics in the industry landscape include event sourcing and sponsorship. We kicked off this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast with a look at Simon Sinek’s best-selling book: Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take … Continue reading