- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: safety
Post authored by Sarah Hill, Content Writer at Seven Events, Ltd. As any experienced event management agency will tell you, the safety and comfort of your guests needs to be a top priority at all times.
It only takes a few minutes of perusing news headlines to grasp how important event security is in this day and age.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Strategist & Workshop Designer No doubt, many have heard tales of the rock band Van Halen’s requests for M&Ms in their dressing room. I heard them, too, but I never grasped the brilliant … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling an array of challenges that are top-of-mind for event organizers, but before we do…
Every day we hear about hostile and threatening situations taking place across the globe. When considering all the violence we see on the news, we question how to ensure our events are safe for our guests. As event planners, we … Continue reading