- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: scheduling
Recently, keynote speaker Dan Pink shared a wealth of insights from his best-selling book, WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. Even better, he carefully tailored each one for the events industry.
Dan Pink is one of my favorite non-fiction authors. It started in 2006, with A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future. Filled with fascinating stories about advances made by right-brain, creative types, this book prompted a major … Continue reading