- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: scheduling
Recently, keynote speaker Dan Pink shared a wealth of insights from his best-selling book, WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. Even better, he carefully tailored each one for the events industry.
Dan Pink is one of my favorite non-fiction authors. It started in 2006, with A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future. Filled with fascinating stories about advances made by right-brain, creative types, this book prompted a major … Continue reading