- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: sessions
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder, Retirepreneur Our world has plenty of complex problems to solve, and generational friction isn’t helping us move the needle. No single generation has all the answers, but when we come together for more fruitful … Continue reading
As PCMA Convening Leaders 2020 kicks off in San Francisco, we got a behind-the-scenes look at the insights they are using to transform their conference.
Chances are good that your event is not the only one of its kind. That means your potential attendees may have to pick your event or another, which also means someone wins and someone loses.