- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: sustainability
Post authored by De-de Mulligan, President and Chief Content Strategist for Mulligan Management Group. Do you need to find new sources of income for your events? While sponsorships have been prevalent for a long time, there are other ways to … Continue reading
Whether you’re trying to attract younger guests or simply just want to “do your part,” designing sustainable events is worthy a challenge for any organization. As our society evolves into a more environmentally conscious mindset (including the increasing popularity of … Continue reading