- Giving Back: How Your Event Can Make a Difference
- 5 Smart Tips to Show Gratitude to Your Event Team Year-Round
- Invaluable Lessons From One of the Year’s Biggest Events
- Reinvention: Tearing Your Event Down and Rebuilding it Better [Podcast]
- Is It Possible to Generate Event Housing Revenue Without Risk?
Tag Archives: technology
Our work culture has become far more virtual than ever before. With so many people working from remote locations and travel being more difficult given the distances from which people work, streaming events and having those events be interactive is … Continue reading
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Strategic Sales & Marketing Let me tell you about a modern-day nightmare: I recently went four-and-a-half hours without my smartphone… while I was awake!
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist Accomplished inventor Dean Kamen founded FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) in 1989 to inspire an appreciation of science and technology in young people. With support from over 200 of the … Continue reading
Show organizers ask me this all the time. But what is really hotter right now — using QR codes or talking about them? In the trade show and event industry, I say it’s definitely the latter. The use of barcodes … Continue reading