- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Pouring back into the community that hosts your event should never be an obligation; it should be a display of gratitude and goodwill to those who have welcomed you and your attendees.
By Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist In our fast-paced and sometimes frantic world, we might occasionally forget to say “thanks” to those around us. Or we do so in such a fast and fleeting way, it fails to register with … Continue reading