- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: tradeshows
Our team is ready to fly out to Las Vegas for an exciting week at IAEE Expo! Expo! 2019.
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we start with a book recommendation to help you ask smarter questions to uncover valuable insights. This book was recently introduced by Jamie Murdock at our EnVision conference and given the positive … Continue reading
Post authored by Valerie Cox, Manager, Business Analyst Group One of the things I enjoy most about my role at Experient is the collaborative conversations I have with our clients. Often, we’ll gather a group of client and Experient “brains” … Continue reading