- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: travel
Event strategists know the healthiest shows are the ones that keep guests coming back year after year. But how do you achieve this?
Courtesy of ASAE’s Public Policy Department Thanks to all of your efforts, the House Committee has passed modified government travel language. In the wake of the GSA scandal, we have been encouraging you as citizens employed in the hospitality/travel industry … Continue reading
At Experient, we’ve been closely following the fallout from the infamous 2010 GSA training conference in Las Vegas and the impact of recent legislation on the travel and meetings industries. In a just few short weeks, there have been a significant … Continue reading