- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: video games
Post Authored by Taylor Ward, Strategic Accounts Manager, Live Events Gaming and esports are two of the fastest-growing segments in the event space. From high fan engagement to unquestionable brand loyalty, gamers are pushing the boundaries of how an event … Continue reading
Post authored by Bill Barclay, Vice President, Live Events, and Taylor Ward, Live Events Strategist When it comes to detailed digital persona design, no one does it better than the creative geniuses of the eSports industry. One could argue that … Continue reading
MAGFest started as a small music and gaming festival, but has leveled up its attendance dramatically.