- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: vip lounge
MAGFest started as a small music and gaming festival, but has leveled up its attendance dramatically.
In this edition of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re thrilled to showcase an interview with David Peckinpaugh, President of Maritz Global Events.
This podcast episode starts off with a book recommendation. Then it’s on to emerging trends that tee up challenges to solve and opportunities to seize for event organizers.
Gift-giving is the theme for this podcast episode, as we explore smart ways to shower your event guests, speakers, and staff with gifts they’ll appreciate and remember for years to come.
In this edition of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re showcasing an interview with an industry rockstar… Christine “Shimo” Shimasaki, CDME, CMP
This episode of The VIP Lounge podcast is all about event innovation and how major organizations and even cities are looking to take their events and offerings one step further.
Event professionals have always been on-the-go types, but in today’s fast-paced world, many are moving even faster, as they navigate through a myriad of details to orchestrate remarkable events. That’s why we launched The VIP Lounge, a podcast designed to … Continue reading