- Giving Back: How Your Event Can Make a Difference
- 5 Smart Tips to Show Gratitude to Your Event Team Year-Round
- Invaluable Lessons From One of the Year’s Biggest Events
- Reinvention: Tearing Your Event Down and Rebuilding it Better [Podcast]
- Is It Possible to Generate Event Housing Revenue Without Risk?
Tag Archives: vip lounge
This podcast episode starts off with a book recommendation. Then it’s on to emerging trends that tee up challenges to solve and opportunities to seize for event organizers.
Gift-giving is the theme for this podcast episode, as we explore smart ways to shower your event guests, speakers, and staff with gifts they’ll appreciate and remember for years to come.
In this edition of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re showcasing an interview with an industry rockstar… Christine “Shimo” Shimasaki, CDME, CMP
This episode of The VIP Lounge podcast is all about event innovation and how major organizations and even cities are looking to take their events and offerings one step further.
Event professionals have always been on-the-go types, but in today’s fast-paced world, many are moving even faster, as they navigate through a myriad of details to orchestrate remarkable events. That’s why we launched The VIP Lounge, a podcast designed to … Continue reading