- Why Project Management is More Important Than You Think
- The Future of Livestreaming Events & Online Engagement
- How P.E.O. Event Strategies Nurture Vibrant Communities – The VIP Lounge
- Hackathon Design Playbook: Tapping the Wisdom of Your Event Crowd
- Stepping Up Your Event Gift-Giving Strategy – The VIP Lounge
Tag Archives: vip lounge
Gift-giving is the theme for this podcast episode, as we explore smart ways to shower your event guests, speakers, and staff with gifts they’ll appreciate and remember for years to come.
In this edition of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re showcasing an interview with an industry rockstar… Christine “Shimo” Shimasaki, CDME, CMP
This episode of The VIP Lounge podcast is all about event innovation and how major organizations and even cities are looking to take their events and offerings one step further.
Event professionals have always been on-the-go types, but in today’s fast-paced world, many are moving even faster, as they navigate through a myriad of details to orchestrate remarkable events. That’s why we launched The VIP Lounge, a podcast designed to … Continue reading