- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: wellness
The full version of this article was originally published in the Maritz Global Events Blog. When we ask clients about their event challenges, we frequently hear: УEvery year it becomes harder and harder to top last yearТs event.Ф
Post authored by Jackie Richards, Vice President, HR and Development In an industry where stress, anxiety and pressure lie in wait around every corner, the art of resilience is the key to happier, more productive event teams.
Post authored by Kristen Roget, CMP, Senior Meeting & Event Manager at Experient In a previous blog post, I shared how I helped my clients at the American College Health Association incorporate wellness into their events by providing healthier food … Continue reading